Cartridge Recovery Powder Booths exceed safety and code requirements NFPA-33, IFC to protect those that work in any industrial spray environment, while also protecting our atmosphere. Your booth will be designed to efficiently remove the powders overspray from the painting operation while maintaining uniform air flow throughout the work area.
Flexible and Adaptable
You’ll discover that we custom design our Cartridge Recovery Powder Booth to be flexible and adaptable to whatever your finishing applications might be. We design open face booths for batch production, as well as high production, conveyorized, and automatic spray booth models. Adapting front filter doors and special booth controls are just a few ways that we can engineer a custom powder booth for you.
Effective and Efficient
Our Cartridge Recovery Powder Booth provides you an extremely effective method of powder collecting. These booths are designed with a Cartridge-Style Filtration System that captures the powder overspray, allowing clean air to recirculate back into your plant. This eliminates the need for an exhaust stack with expensive air replacement systems. Cartridge Recovery Powder Booths are ideal for heavy-production powder usage where a 3-stage filter system is not practical.
Appearance and Durability
Your recovery powder booth will have a quality appearance with our durable premium grade G-90 galvanized steel – a high-end steel material meeting our engineers’ standards for quality control and assurance.
Package Features & Benefits
- CNC and CAD Technology – panels are manufactured of premium 18 gauge G-90 galvanized steel, and are precision-punched on six inch centers, allowing for easy nut and bolt assembly, and exploded view assembly drawings supplied
- High Velocity Reverse-Pulse Jet Cleaning System – maintains optimum filter efficiency for a longer filter life
- Quiet Exhaust Fan – typically operates at low dBa noise levels, below OSHA limits
- High-Efficiency Motor – all motors match the design performance of the exhaust fan
- Cartridge Filters – 16” x 36” filters yield a higher air-to-cloth ratio (unique to the Spray Systems), with a control panel mounted magnehelic gauge to properly manage timing of filter change-out
- Lighting – high efficiency lighting fixtures designed for mounting outside booth, industrial rated, four-tube (T-8) fluorescent fixtures with dust-tight seals and are ETL listed
- UL Listed–all electrical components and latching devices are UL/ETL listed
- Essential Accessories – all necessary caulking, nuts and bolts, and hardware for proper booth installation