Lower Cost Booth Solution
Our exhaust/supply chambers are ideal for converting an area within your factory for spray painting. They can also be used to create a preparation area for sanding or cleaning parts prior to finishing. We’ve designed a variety of exhaust/supply chambers and paint booth exhaust fans that meet your finish requirements while minimizing your floor space. Our exhaust chambers incorporate all of the same design features that are included in our large industrial manufacturing paint booths.
Each exhaust chamber meets safety and code requirements–NFPA-33, IFC to meet all regulations. Your exhaust chamber will be designed to efficiently remove the overspray from the painting operation while maintaining uniform air flow throughout the work area.
Flexible and Adaptable
You’ll discover that our exhaust and supply chambers and paint booth exhaust fans can be designed for either exhaust/supply or supply. Exhaust/supply chambers come with exhaust fan and motor as a package where supply chambers are specifically designed to accommodate an air supply unit – your Spray Systems advisor can help you design the right exhaust and supply chamber for you.
Package Features & Benefits
- CNC and CAD Technology–panels are manufactured of premium 18 gauge G-90 galvanized steel, and are precision-punched on six inch centers, allowing for easy nut and bolt assembly, and exploded view assembly drawings supplied
- Quiet Exhaust Fan–typically operates at low dBa noise levels below OSHA limit
- High Efficiency Motor–tri voltage, TEFC, motors that match the high efficiency performance of the exhaust fan
- Exhaust Filters–20” x 25” filters yield a larger filter area with a manometer to properly manage timing of filter change-out
- Essential Accessories–all necessary caulking, nuts and bolts, hardware for proper booth installation