Your industrial paint mix room can be a stand-alone or for added flexibility, we offer vestibules to attach the mixing room to the paint booth depending upon your requirements. With four models to choose from, you have the flexibility to adapt your mix room to your paint storage requirements.
Safe and Clean Work Environment
All mix rooms, which meet NFPA-33 code standards as well as IFC regulations for storage and ventilation requirements, are modular prefabricated sheet metal rooms for installation on level concrete floors. They are available in standard and deluxe models. Our standard mix rooms, the MRS Series, meet all applicable codes, with a 3” high spill containment, a built-in workbench, and a safe environment for mixing and storing paint.
Our deluxe mix rooms, the MRD Seriemis, includes these same features, but also provides 2 ramps for convenient access into and out of the mix room; 2 motorized blower units, one to supply fresh air and the second to exhaust air from the room – the supply blower draws in plant air and then pressurizes a filtered plenum which supplies the air to the room; as well as a supply plenum equipped with high efficiency air filters to provide the cleanest possible environment for mixing and dispensing paint.
Balanced Air Flow
The supply and exhaust blowers are dynamically balanced and use a non-sparking radial designed blade. The motors for the blower are designed to be out of the air stream. The intake and exhaust air is balanced to provide the best airflow and also to minimize solvent-laden air from entering the shop. Give your painter a clean, well-lit and ventilated area for preparing, mixing, and perfecting the right color match.
Standard Design Features
- CNC and CAD Technology–panels are manufactured of premium 18 gauge G-90 galvanized steel, and are precisionpunched on six inch centers, allowing for easy nut and bolt assembly, and exploded view assembly drawings supplied
- Quiet Exhaust Fan–typically operates at low dBa noise levels, below OSHA limits
- High Efficiency Motor–tri voltage, TEFC, motors that match the high efficiency performance of the exhaust fan, three phase with a single phase option
- Exhaust Filters–20” x 25” filters yield a larger filter area, with a specially spun fiber design to remove paint particles efficiently. A manometer to properly manage filter maintenance is included
- Intake Filters – these filters, with soft, pliable polyester fibers coated with a special adhesives for superior dust collection, are specifically designed to remove 98% or more of dust particles in order to deliver a Class A finish
- Lighting–high efficiency lighting fixtures designed for mounting outside mix room, industrial rated, four-tube (T-8) fluorescent fixtures with dust-tight seals and are ETL listed
- Latches–heavy duty, quick release type with positive closing and panic hardware
- Side Access Door–doors have a structural steel tube frame, polyfoam seals, meets Lifeline 101 requirements, and includes a 18” x 36” observation window
- UL Listed–all electrical components and latching devices are UL/ETL listed
- Essential Accessories–all necessary caulking, nuts and bolts, hardware for proper booth installation